Thursday, December 4, 2008

This Just Ain't My Year For Electronics...



My electronics just has been fucking up ths year, so imma go down the of my failing devices...

1) Well today, i supposed to be getting my 360 back from repairs(E-74). its been gone for almost 3 weeks now and I'm ready o get back in the game. Oh and during this hiatus, my brother decides that he's just gonna just break my headset for my 360; it looks like a pitbull has been chewing on it, so i gotta buy another one of those...

2) Just the other day, I had to send my laptop back to Gateway for them to fix my hard drive, which pissed me off because i was in the middle of typing a 6-paged paper for english so I had to start all th way over. I managed to finish it and turn it in yesterday though("let's give it up for that copying & pasting, YEEEEEAAAA!!" lmao). but yea, I should be getting that back in 2 weeks...

3) I just bought my 3rd Zune about a month ago; it's an 8gig. The first one, i had was a 30gig, but that one stopped working last year. The second one, i had a 4gig and was alright, but it there were certain times where it would get too hot or overheat and then cut off on its own. but thats not the real reason why i had to buy a third one. the reason why was that my brother waisted orange juice on it. hopefully the one that i got now will hold up...

4) My desktop caught a virus this past summer, i got that fixed..

5) I've had my phone replaced 2 times. The 1st time was because it dropped in a bucket of ice water and the 2nd time was because it would come on anymore. I'm about sick of this phone anyway so tomorrow, im going up to verizon to purchase either the LG Dare or the Blackberry Storm...

No comments: