Friday, January 30, 2009

Just as I suspected...



"Due to circumstances beyond my control...the album roll out has changed radically...LUPE.N.D. has been postponed indefinitely!!!
As a matter of fact consider it cancelled until further notice!!!"


I guess thats like a trend for successful artists, just make niggas wait for your shit, huh??

But...

He's actually coming out with an ablum in June entitled "The Great American Rap Album" It consists of 11 tracks and the only track he's confirmed was the last track on the ablum, which is entitled "the greatest rap song ever made". With a title like this, I hope he doesn't disappoint, and more importantly, I hope this album is not just a "filler" or just some shit that he throws out without any effort to try to keep the audience satisfied until LUPE.N.D., but Lupe hasn't failed me yet...
I guess we'll have to wait til June.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charles Hamilton?

Shyne said...

Nice new layout, LOL! But damn June is a long ways away...I'll just have to not think about it so time can fly by. Here to LUPE! Here! Here!

Zay316 said...

Sorry G, C. Hamilton is tight and all but he's not on Lupe's level yet...

TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT said...

The Greatest Rap Song Ever Made definitely better live up to its name. I have faith in Mr. Fiasco.