Monday, March 9, 2009

Dunk #2 (Got My Eye On'em)



Not sure what these called exactly, but... I know they are dunks though. Imma call them "Wolverines" for the the character in the old X-men cartoons and also because of the school colors of the University of Michigan, which they also have the mascot of a wolverine.

I came across these on Ebay yesterday, and immediately fell in like with them. The highest bid on them was like $10.40 so I trumped that with a whopping $12.00 and I am still the highest bidder as we speak or as I am typing now. The ending time isn't until thursday so you gotta know that some hater is gonna come around and fuck it up by bidding higher than that, but I have a plan...

See, today after class, I randomly drove through a plaza after gasing up the Altima, when I finally found my favorite shoe store in the south [ATHLETE'S FOOT!] You just don't know how long I've been looking for one these stores in Savannah and now I've found it, BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Anyway....

So I'm in the store when I saw these same shoes along with some other fly ass dunks and a plethora of other fly ass kicks, but the dunks are going for $80 (a reasonable price). So the plan is, whenever this asshole come around between now and thursday and screw up my deal with ebay (which would most likely happen, I might be a hater myself and make them pay more for them than what they're really worth by doing those dollar extra bids XD haha), then I'll go to my spot and purchase them on friday, but if I do luck up on Ebay, then I will get them on there.

I'll let'chu know the results by the end of the week...

~Til the next time

No comments: