Monday, February 16, 2009

Mines... ALL MINES



Just made the final payment on this thing here so that's an extra $300 in bank, but somehow know that cash is gonna go to some else because this situation just seem too good to be true and whenever it gets like that, something bad happens (I'll elaborate on a later post). Anyway, this car was given to me from my Unk as a graduation present, but there was a catch. He wasn't gonna make payments on this car and his newly bought Nissan Titan so since May of 2007, I've been doing it. 22 months times the 300 that I was paying a month means that I've put $6,600 into this car. Think I'm about sale this now???

SHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIII'D!!

but then again... $6,600 (or $7,500, gotta make some profit) coming to me in a huge lump-sum wouldn't be bad either now that I think about it. I figure I could sell it, get about $7,000-$7,500 back, buy a brand new car and make payments on it, move in to an apartment (witha roommate of coarse, any takers?? lol), and I'll still be working so that kind of money could stretch pretty far, dig?! but that's just me thinking out loud, because I know this kind of process would take alotta time as well as hustle so instead of doing all of that, I'm just gonna keep it, maybe save it for Zach (my lil bro who's gonna be 16 in 4yrs from now) when I'm done with it and buy a brand new car probably a year or 2 from now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrahtzee!!!!!!