Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Radio Killa-Killa

Here's The-Dream's latest single...





When Dream first came out, I thought he was Jazze Pha's lil brother cuz
1) they kind favor eath other
2) Pha was in that "Shawty is the Shit" video so i thought he was Pha's protege.

Also when he first came out video, I thought he wasn't gonna last long, but after giving him a few listens and listening to his 1st album, I must say, he's actually pretty talented.

I think charles hamilton said it best...

"Idk what it is about this dude's music, but whenever it comes on in the club or anywhere, I find myself falling in lust with the next attractive female that I see."

Too true Charles... Too true, at least for me and strangely enough, I kinda like that kinda music!!! LOL

So when March 10th rolls around, I will be purchasing that album entitled "Love Vs. Money"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice video, good to see Dream still working

Lieu Fatale said...

So we think we're cute now? ;)
ok Zay.
"nice blog"

-Lieu

Shyne said...

Mane! I just listed to that song and now I feel like I need a lil bitta bob, LOL! My will power is stronger than that so scratch that!